With Point’s module (Over-the counter-sales) clients are being offered useful functions, such as cashless payments via ec terminal.
Depending on booking, the following is supported:
- Giro card
- V PAY
Communication takes places regardless of the applied ERP-system. The module is already at the client’s use: in the rage of teller solution and in the range of cash sale: seed / animal feed. The interface can be completely adapted into the own ERP-Client / Server-environment (based on a Microsoft-platform). The company Point supports here operating systems from 2008 R2 to 2016 and Clients from windows 7 onwards. The condition for paying with the terminal at the client is a voucher printer and a cash desk (cash drawer). Positive experiences have been made with EPSON during daily business.
- Input of articles /scanning via Ean
- Price list determination
- Computation of the gross amount
- Notification to the terminal
- Succeeded transaction: Notification to the cash software Point
- Print-out of a voucher
- Proof of print-out for card payment
- The print-out of the voucher can be designed individually
In the planning stage: an extending print-out of voucher with function transaction and cash voucher.